DDR appoints Jane E. DeFlorio to board
Ms. DeFlorio was a former managing director in the U.S. Retail and Consumer Investment Banking Group with Deutsche Bank Securities.
Prior to her time at Deutsche Bank, Ms. DeFlorio served as an executive director in investment banking at UBS, where she advised a wide range of mid- to large-cap retail and consumer clients.
Previously, she served as a vice president in investment banking at Morgan Stanley & Co., where she specialized in advising e-commerce companies.
In her current role at Perry Ellis, Ms. DeFlorio serves on the audit, governance and investment committees of the board.
Ms. DeFlorio earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame, and an MBA from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership