DDR appoints Jane E. DeFlorio to board
Ms. DeFlorio was a former managing director in the U.S. Retail and Consumer Investment Banking Group with Deutsche Bank Securities.
Prior to her time at Deutsche Bank, Ms. DeFlorio served as an executive director in investment banking at UBS, where she advised a wide range of mid- to large-cap retail and consumer clients.
Previously, she served as a vice president in investment banking at Morgan Stanley & Co., where she specialized in advising e-commerce companies.
In her current role at Perry Ellis, Ms. DeFlorio serves on the audit, governance and investment committees of the board.
Ms. DeFlorio earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame, and an MBA from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
More inside POST