DDR appoints Jane E. DeFlorio to board
Ms. DeFlorio was a former managing director in the U.S. Retail and Consumer Investment Banking Group with Deutsche Bank Securities.
Prior to her time at Deutsche Bank, Ms. DeFlorio served as an executive director in investment banking at UBS, where she advised a wide range of mid- to large-cap retail and consumer clients.
Previously, she served as a vice president in investment banking at Morgan Stanley & Co., where she specialized in advising e-commerce companies.
In her current role at Perry Ellis, Ms. DeFlorio serves on the audit, governance and investment committees of the board.
Ms. DeFlorio earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame, and an MBA from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
- Welltower appoints Gary Whitelaw to board
More inside POST