Dawn Svoronos joins PTC Therapeutics board of directors
Ms. Svoronos most recently served as President of Merck's Europe/Canada region from 2009 to 2011 and as President of Merck in Canada from 2006 to 2009.
Ms. Svoronos has more than 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including her tenure as President of Merck & Company's Europe/Canada region.
Previously she held positions with Merck include President of Merck in Canada, Vice President of Asia Pacific and Vice President of Global Marketing for the Arthritis, Analgesics and Osteoporosis franchise.
Ms. Svoronos is currently Chair of the Board of Directors for Theratechnolgies Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company that trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
She also serves on the board of Medivation Inc., a Nasdaq-listed biopharmaceutical company in San Francisco and is a member of the board of Agnovos Healthcare Company, a privately held organization in New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership