Dawn Svoronos joins PTC Therapeutics board of directors
Ms. Svoronos most recently served as President of Merck's Europe/Canada region from 2009 to 2011 and as President of Merck in Canada from 2006 to 2009.
Ms. Svoronos has more than 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including her tenure as President of Merck & Company's Europe/Canada region.
Previously she held positions with Merck include President of Merck in Canada, Vice President of Asia Pacific and Vice President of Global Marketing for the Arthritis, Analgesics and Osteoporosis franchise.
Ms. Svoronos is currently Chair of the Board of Directors for Theratechnolgies Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company that trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
She also serves on the board of Medivation Inc., a Nasdaq-listed biopharmaceutical company in San Francisco and is a member of the board of Agnovos Healthcare Company, a privately held organization in New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Bayer appoints Jennifer Brendel as vice president
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
More inside POST