DaVita names new president for Florida medical group operations
Prior to joining DaVita, Mr. Albright served as executive vice president at Healogics, Inc., and was responsible for marketing, corporate strategy, government affairs and local market growth.
In addition, he has served in chief executive officer and corporate venture growth roles in many other prestigious health care companies.
Mr. Albright has also served as a strategic advisor to a number of widely recognized and successful organizations, including the Cleveland Clinic Foundation; CardioNet Inc.; Patient Safe Solutions, Inc. and OneRecovery, Inc.
Mr. Albright holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Stanford University and also received his business degree from Stanford University's Graduate School of Business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership
Petra Diamonds restarts Tanzania mine Companies