DaVita names new president for Florida medical group operations
Prior to joining DaVita, Mr. Albright served as executive vice president at Healogics, Inc., and was responsible for marketing, corporate strategy, government affairs and local market growth.
In addition, he has served in chief executive officer and corporate venture growth roles in many other prestigious health care companies.
Mr. Albright has also served as a strategic advisor to a number of widely recognized and successful organizations, including the Cleveland Clinic Foundation; CardioNet Inc.; Patient Safe Solutions, Inc. and OneRecovery, Inc.
Mr. Albright holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Stanford University and also received his business degree from Stanford University's Graduate School of Business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership