DaVita Kidney Care adds Jeff Giullian to physician leadership team
Dr. Giullian will hold the position of national group medical director and will also be the clinical leader for the Hospital Services Group.
Dr. Giullian graduated from Vanderbilt University where he trained in both transplantation and nephrology. He is currently a member of the board of directors for the Renal Physician Association (RPA).
He is vice chairman of the healthcare payment committee for RPA and advisor to the American Medical Association's relative value unit utilization committee.
In the past, he was chairman of medicine at a community hospital in Denver. Dr. Giullian has been a group medical director at DaVita since 2014 and was a practicing nephrologist for eight years in Denver. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- ENSERVCO appoints Tucker Franciscus as CFO
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
More inside POST