DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
Dr. Becker, formerly the vice president of integrated care and member of DaVita Kidney Care's Office of the Chief Medical Officer (OCMO), accepted this position as Stephen McMurra, fellow vice president of integrated care and member of OCMO, transitioned to a part-time role to free up time to pursue other interests.
In Dr. McMurray's part-time role, he will continue to focus on both innovation in integrated care and supporting key customer relationships.
Prior to working with DaVita, Dr. Becker led the nephrology group at the University of Wisconsin where he assisted in developing Wisconsin Dialysis, Inc. and was president of the University of Chicago Medicine Care Network.
He also held the position of vice president of clinical integration and associate dean for clinical affairs at the University of Chicago Medicine. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
- UQM Technologies names new VP and general manager of UQM Asia
More inside POST