DAVIDsTEA CEO Sylvain Toutant to leave
It is the intention of both the Company and Mr. Toutant that he will serve in his current role until the end of the current fiscal year.
Upon the effective date of his departure, he will also cease his directorship held with the Company.
Mr. Toutant joined the Company as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a director in May 2014.
He served as the President of Keurig Green Mountain Canada from December 2010 to May 2014 and as Chief Operating Officer of VanHoutte from August 2008 to December 2010.
Mr. Toutant received a B.A.A. in Marketing and Commerce from Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Yellow Pages appoints David A. Eckert as CEO
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
More inside POST