DAVIDsTEA CEO Sylvain Toutant to leave
It is the intention of both the Company and Mr. Toutant that he will serve in his current role until the end of the current fiscal year.
Upon the effective date of his departure, he will also cease his directorship held with the Company.
Mr. Toutant joined the Company as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a director in May 2014.
He served as the President of Keurig Green Mountain Canada from December 2010 to May 2014 and as Chief Operating Officer of VanHoutte from August 2008 to December 2010.
Mr. Toutant received a B.A.A. in Marketing and Commerce from Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
- Accenture hires office managing director for Montreal
- Amaya CFO Daniel Sebag to step down
More inside POST