DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
Mr. Silver comes to DAVIDsTEA with over 20 years of consumer brand experience, having most recently served as General Partner and a member of the Board of Directors of TrilogyGrowth.
Prior to TrilogyGrowth, from 2003 to 2011, Mr. Silver held several positions of increasing responsibility at Indigo Books & Music, most recently as President.
He has sat on Indigo Books & Music’s Board of Directors since 2011.
Mr. Silver also was a co-founder and the Chief Executive Officer of SalesDriver.com that was sold to Carlson Marketing Group Inc.
He began his career in brand management at Procter & Gamble.
Mr. Silver earned his Bachelor’s degree from Wilfrid Laurier University in Canada and his Master’s degree of Business Administration from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
More inside POST
Rwanda commits to ending child labor Politics