DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
Mr. Silver comes to DAVIDsTEA with over 20 years of consumer brand experience, having most recently served as General Partner and a member of the Board of Directors of TrilogyGrowth.
Prior to TrilogyGrowth, from 2003 to 2011, Mr. Silver held several positions of increasing responsibility at Indigo Books & Music, most recently as President.
He has sat on Indigo Books & Music’s Board of Directors since 2011.
Mr. Silver also was a co-founder and the Chief Executive Officer of SalesDriver.com that was sold to Carlson Marketing Group Inc.
He began his career in brand management at Procter & Gamble.
Mr. Silver earned his Bachelor’s degree from Wilfrid Laurier University in Canada and his Master’s degree of Business Administration from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
- Accenture hires office managing director for Montreal
- Amaya CFO Daniel Sebag to step down
- CO2 appoints Richard Surprenant as SVP, CTO
More inside POST