David Trulio appointed as VP in Lockheed Martin International
Mr. Trulio joins Lockheed Martin from Raytheon Company, where he served most recently as director of operations for Raytheon International, Inc.
Prior to working at Raytheon, he was a special assistant to the President and the executive secretary of the Homeland Security Council (HSC) at the White House from 2006-2008.
Mr. Trulio held additional roles earlier in his government career on the HSC staff and in the Office of the Secretary of Defense.
Prior to his government service, he practiced corporate transactional law in Los Angeles, California, at O’Melveny & Myers LLP, where he advised companies in the technology and industrial sectors.
Mr. Trulio earned an MBA degree from Harvard Business School and a Juris Doctor degree from Columbia University School of Law, where he was an editor of the Columbia Law Review.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with honors from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
More inside POST
Duke Energy Q1 income retreats 7% Earnings