David Smith to join QinetiQ as CFO in March
Mr. Smith served as currently Chief Financial Officer and a Director of Rolls Royce.
Mr. Smith was CFO of the technology group Edwards immediately prior to joining Rolls Royce; he has previously been Chief Executive Officer of Jaguar Land Rover and held a number of senior finance positions at Ford.
He is a Non-executive Director of Motability Operations Group plc. He was previously a Director of Edwards Group Limited.
Mr. Smith holds an MA in Economics from Cambridge University and an MBA from Warwick University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST