David S. Taylor appointed chairman of P&G board of directors
Mr. Taylor joined P&G in 1980. He has helped to build many of P&G’s core businesses, including Baby Care, Family Care, Hair Care and Home Care. He has led global businesses, and lived and worked in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Prior to being named CEO, Mr. Taylor served as Group President of Global Beauty, Grooming and Health Care. Previously, he was responsible for Family Care and Home Care.
Mr. Taylor assumes the position in addition to his role as President and CEO following the retirement of current Executive Chairman A.G. Lafley, who was named as Chairman, President and CEO in 2013.
Mr. Lafley served as CEO from 2000 to 2009, and returned from retirement to serve as CEO again from 2013-2015. From 2015, as Executive Chairman, he led the Board of Directors and provided advice and counsel on Company and business strategies, portfolio choices, and organization decisions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST