David Moffett to return to Freddie Mac as consultant
In his role as a consultant, Moffett will provide advice and assistance to the interim CEO in directing the finance division and overseeing the issuance of accurate and timely financial statements.
Mr. Moffett holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Oklahoma and a MBA from Southern Methodist University.
Mr. Moffett joined Star Banc Corporation in 1993 as chief financial officer, from BankAmerica Corporation.
Mr. Moffett served as CFO of Firstar Corporation, and in 2001 he was appointed Vice Chairman and CFO.
He also served as director at MBIA, BMHC, eBay and Scripps.
In 2008, Mr. Moffett became CEO of Freddie Mac, receiving the job after the federal government took over the ailing company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST