David Lockwood to start as Cobham CEO in December
Mr. Lockwood will also join the Board on December 14, 2016. Mr. Lockwood was CEO of Laird PLC, the FTSE 250 technology company.
Before taking his current role four years ago, Mr. Lockwood was formerly Vice President Global Defence & Security at BT Global Services.
He has experience of international defence operations, gained from his roles at GPT (Marconi), BAE Systems and Thales Corporation.
Mr. Lockwood chaired the Scottish Government's Technology Advisory Group and, in 2005, was the recipient of the Scottish Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Technology.
In February 2014, he was appointed as Non-Executive Chairman of Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd.
Mr. Lockwood has a BA (Hons) in Mathematics from the University of York and is a Chartered Accountant by profession. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST