David J. Bronczek to assume new role as president and COO of FedEx
Mr. Bronczek joined FedEx in 1976 and held positions in Operations and Sales before being named a Managing Director of Operations in 1983.
He was named Vice President and General Manager of Federal Express Canada in 1987 and Senior Vice President of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region in 1993.
Mr. Bronczek graduated from Kent State University in 1976.
David L. Cunningham will succeed Mr. Bronczek as President and CEO of FedEx Express, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. and the world’s largest cargo airline.
Mr. Cunningham previously served as Regional President of the Asia Pacific Region and most recently as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
In his new position, Mr. Cunningham will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the FedEx Express group, which includes FedEx Express and TNT. He will also serve on the Strategic Management Committee of FedEx Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST