David Firth joins Parity Group as non-executive director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group.
Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that Mr. Firth was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings
Ford Q1 net profit $1.6 billion Earnings