David Firth joins Parity Group as non-executive director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group.
Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that Mr. Firth was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST