David Firth joins Parity Group as non-executive director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group.
Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that Mr. Firth was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Sovereign Mines of Africa director Rupert Fraser to step down
- SysGroup director Amy Yateman-Smith to go on maternity leave
- PCG Entertainment appoints Robert McDowall to board
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership