David Firth joins Parity Group as non-executive director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group.
Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that Mr. Firth was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
PVH Corp. Q1 income rises 6% Earnings