David Firth joins Parity Group as non-executive director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group.
Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that Mr. Firth was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership