David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
Mr. Berg has served as the Chief Operating Officer of Carlson Inc. since January 2014 and CEO of Carlson Hospitality Group since May 2015. Mr. Berg has more than 20 years of executive leadership experience.
He joined Carlson from the fastest growing reseller of Verizon services where he was CEO and Chief Customer Officer.
Prior to that, he held executive positions at Outback Steakhouse Int., GNC and Best Buy. He is a Board member for the Miller Retailing Center at the University of Florida and Planet Fitness.
Mr. Berg earned Juris Doctor, with Honors, from University of Florida College of Law, and BA in Economics from Emory University.
Carlson Hotels, Inc., Rezidor’s majority shareholder, announced that effective 1 February 2017, Mr. Berg will also resign from his position as Chief Executive Officer of Carlson Hotels, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
- Polaris Industries appoints George W. Bilicic to board
More inside POST