David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
Mr. Berg has served as the Chief Operating Officer of Carlson Inc. since January 2014 and CEO of Carlson Hospitality Group since May 2015. Mr. Berg has more than 20 years of executive leadership experience.
He joined Carlson from the fastest growing reseller of Verizon services where he was CEO and Chief Customer Officer.
Prior to that, he held executive positions at Outback Steakhouse Int., GNC and Best Buy. He is a Board member for the Miller Retailing Center at the University of Florida and Planet Fitness.
Mr. Berg earned Juris Doctor, with Honors, from University of Florida College of Law, and BA in Economics from Emory University.
Carlson Hotels, Inc., Rezidor’s majority shareholder, announced that effective 1 February 2017, Mr. Berg will also resign from his position as Chief Executive Officer of Carlson Hotels, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
More inside POST
ArcelorMittal turns to profit in Q1 Earnings