Datawatch Corporation appoints Ken Tacelli as COO
Prior to joining Datawatch, Mr. Tacelli was senior vice president of worldwide sales for Skillsoft. He served as senior vice president of worldwide sales for enterprise information management company OpenText.
Mr. Tacelli has also held senior leadership positions at CA Technologies, IBM, Metatomix and EMC.
He began his business career after serving the country as an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps.
Mr. Tacelli earned a B.S. from Westfield State University and an MBA from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST