Datawatch Corporation appoints Ken Tacelli as COO
Prior to joining Datawatch, Mr. Tacelli was senior vice president of worldwide sales for Skillsoft. He served as senior vice president of worldwide sales for enterprise information management company OpenText.
Mr. Tacelli has also held senior leadership positions at CA Technologies, IBM, Metatomix and EMC.
He began his business career after serving the country as an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps.
Mr. Tacelli earned a B.S. from Westfield State University and an MBA from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership