Datawatch Corporation appoints Ken Tacelli as COO
Prior to joining Datawatch, Mr. Tacelli was senior vice president of worldwide sales for Skillsoft. He served as senior vice president of worldwide sales for enterprise information management company OpenText.
Mr. Tacelli has also held senior leadership positions at CA Technologies, IBM, Metatomix and EMC.
He began his business career after serving the country as an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps.
Mr. Tacelli earned a B.S. from Westfield State University and an MBA from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
What a new leader has to learn Leadership