Datawatch Corporation appoints Ken Tacelli as COO
Prior to joining Datawatch, Mr. Tacelli was senior vice president of worldwide sales for Skillsoft. He served as senior vice president of worldwide sales for enterprise information management company OpenText.
Mr. Tacelli has also held senior leadership positions at CA Technologies, IBM, Metatomix and EMC.
He began his business career after serving the country as an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps.
Mr. Tacelli earned a B.S. from Westfield State University and an MBA from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
Yahoo profit increased 112% in Q1 Earnings