DataCore Software names Carrie Reber VP, worldwide marketing
Ms. Reber is a well-known technology marketing and communications veteran with extensive experience building and leading marketing teams, developing and managing strategic positioning and communications plans, and raising industry visibility for innovative B-to-B software companies.
With more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, Ms. Reber most recently served as vice president, international marketing at Datto.
Prior to that, she worked in senior positions at Infinio.
Earlier, she served as director of product public relations and analyst relations at Quest Software, and worked in various marketing capacities for companies including Aelita Software, Legent Corp. and CompuServe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST