DataCore Software names Carrie Reber VP, worldwide marketing
Ms. Reber is a well-known technology marketing and communications veteran with extensive experience building and leading marketing teams, developing and managing strategic positioning and communications plans, and raising industry visibility for innovative B-to-B software companies.
With more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, Ms. Reber most recently served as vice president, international marketing at Datto.
Prior to that, she worked in senior positions at Infinio.
Earlier, she served as director of product public relations and analyst relations at Quest Software, and worked in various marketing capacities for companies including Aelita Software, Legent Corp. and CompuServe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
Kobe Steel confirms data falsification Companies
Scotland rejects fracking Politics