DataCore Software names Carrie Reber VP, worldwide marketing
Ms. Reber is a well-known technology marketing and communications veteran with extensive experience building and leading marketing teams, developing and managing strategic positioning and communications plans, and raising industry visibility for innovative B-to-B software companies.
With more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, Ms. Reber most recently served as vice president, international marketing at Datto.
Prior to that, she worked in senior positions at Infinio.
Earlier, she served as director of product public relations and analyst relations at Quest Software, and worked in various marketing capacities for companies including Aelita Software, Legent Corp. and CompuServe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership