DAS appoints Robert B. Lorfink as global CFO
With more than two decades of extensive experience in both financial and agency management, Mr. Lorfink will be responsible for the global financial management of DAS and its group of companies.
Prior to this promotion, Mr. Lorfink was DAS CFO of the Americas and immediately preceding that, he was president and COO of Ketchum, a DAS public relations agency.
Mr. Lorfink, a graduate of St Peter's University, began his professional career at Shandwick. There, he progressively earned positions of greater responsibility and upon leaving was CFO, North America.
In 1999, Mr. Lorfink then joined DAS as vice president of finance and operations. In 2003 he was promoted to CFO of Ketchum, a DAS agency. He served ten years at that leading public relations firm, and in his final two years there was president and COO. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST