Darden Restaurants announces new board member
Mr. Mensah serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of 'XPORTS, Inc., a privately held company that exports food packaging and food processing equipment to distributors and wholesalers outside of the United States.
Previously, Mr. Mensah served as the Chief Operating Officer of Church's Chicken, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc., and as President and Chief Operating Officer of Long John Silver's Restaurants, Inc.
Prior to that, he served as Senior Vice President, Operations and Concept Development, for PepsiCo Restaurants International, overseeing the KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands internationally and as a regional Vice President and General Manager for the KFC brand for PepsiCo.
Additionally, Mr. Mensah serves on the Board of Directors of Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST