Darden Restaurants announces new board member
Mr. Mensah serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of 'XPORTS, Inc., a privately held company that exports food packaging and food processing equipment to distributors and wholesalers outside of the United States.
Previously, Mr. Mensah served as the Chief Operating Officer of Church's Chicken, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc., and as President and Chief Operating Officer of Long John Silver's Restaurants, Inc.
Prior to that, he served as Senior Vice President, Operations and Concept Development, for PepsiCo Restaurants International, overseeing the KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands internationally and as a regional Vice President and General Manager for the KFC brand for PepsiCo.
Additionally, Mr. Mensah serves on the Board of Directors of Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
More inside POST