Danske Bank appoints new CRO
Mr. Egeriis comes from a position as CRO of Barclays UK in London, where he has held various positions over the past ten years, including several risk management positions, with Barclays Bank.
Mr. Egeriis was also previously CRO of GE Money Bank in Germany and GE Capital in Portugal.
He holds a BSc in International Business from Copenhagen Business School and an Executive MBA from London Business School.
Mr. Egeriis will join Danske Bank’s Executive Board on 1 September 2017 at the latest.
He succeeds Gilbert Kohnke, who joined Danske Bank two years ago and now wishes to leave his position for personal reasons.
Mr. Kohnke will continue as CRO until Mr. Egeriis takes over. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
- Maersk announces changes in executive management
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership