Daniel S. Henson joins OnDeck board of directors
Mr. Henson brings nearly 30 years of experience from General Electric Company (GE), where he held a variety of senior positions at GE and General Electric Capital Corporation, Inc. (GE Capital), including Chief Marketing Officer of GE and CEO of a number of GE Capital's commercial lending businesses in North America and overseas.
Mr. Henson began his career at GE as a district marketing manager for Vendor Financial Services, where he worked in sales, business development and management.
He spent six years leading GE teams in London for European Equipment Finance and in Mexico City for Commercial Equipment Finance. He retired from GE and GE Capital in March 2016.
He is a graduate of George Washington University’s School of Government and Business Administration in Washington, D.C. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST