Daniel J. Lucke named CFO of United Bancshares
Mr. Lucke is a Certified Public Accountant and has his Masters of Business Administration. He brings more than 24 years of experience to the Company, including extensive managerial, accounting and financial reporting experiences.
Mr. Lucke has served as interim CFO of the Company since April 2016 and Controller of the Bank since June 2015.
Prior to joining the Bank, Mr. Lucke was a Controller for a large wholesale distribution company, a role which he held since 2011, and has held other leadership positions in financial reporting, including in the manufacturing sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST