Daniel J. Lucke named CFO of United Bancshares
Mr. Lucke is a Certified Public Accountant and has his Masters of Business Administration. He brings more than 24 years of experience to the Company, including extensive managerial, accounting and financial reporting experiences.
Mr. Lucke has served as interim CFO of the Company since April 2016 and Controller of the Bank since June 2015.
Prior to joining the Bank, Mr. Lucke was a Controller for a large wholesale distribution company, a role which he held since 2011, and has held other leadership positions in financial reporting, including in the manufacturing sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST