Daniel J. Lucke named CFO of United Bancshares
Mr. Lucke is a Certified Public Accountant and has his Masters of Business Administration. He brings more than 24 years of experience to the Company, including extensive managerial, accounting and financial reporting experiences.
Mr. Lucke has served as interim CFO of the Company since April 2016 and Controller of the Bank since June 2015.
Prior to joining the Bank, Mr. Lucke was a Controller for a large wholesale distribution company, a role which he held since 2011, and has held other leadership positions in financial reporting, including in the manufacturing sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST