Danaher appoints Robert J. Hugin to board
The company also appointed Mr. Hugin to the Compensation Committee of Danaher's Board.
Mr. Hugin serves as the Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of Celgene Corporation.
Since joining Celgene in 1999, he has served in a series of progressively more responsible leadership positions including serving as Chief Executive Officer from June 2010 until March 2016.
Prior to joining Celgene, Mr. Hugin served as a Managing Director at J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc., which he joined in 1985. From 1976 to 1983, He served as a United States Marine Corps infantry officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Avis Budget Group president and CFO David Wyshner resigns
- Kit Check appoints Kristyn Reed-Salow as CFO
- Danaher appoints Raymond Stevens to its board
- World Bank Group appoints Sandie Okoro as senior vice president
- Rentech appoints Paul Summers as CFO
More inside POST
Loews Q1 net income $295 million Earnings