Danaher appoints Raymond Stevens to its board
Professor Stevens is currently Provost Professor of Biological Sciences and Chemistry, and Director of The Bridge Institute, at the University of Southern California, where he has served since July 2014.
From 1999 until July 2014, he served as Professor of Molecular Biology and Chemistry with The Scripps Research Institute, a non-profit research organization.
Professor Stevens is also Founding Director of the iHuman Institute at ShanghaiTech University, and has launched multiple biotechnology companies focused on drug discovery. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Kit Check appoints Kristyn Reed-Salow as CFO
- World Bank Group appoints Sandie Okoro as senior vice president
- Rentech appoints Paul Summers as CFO
- Louisiana-Pacific appoints Brad Southern as COO
- Amtrak names Wick Moorman president and CEO
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership