Dana names Keith E. Wandell non-executive chairman
Mr. Wandell joined Dana's Board in 2008 and previously served as non-executive chairman from 2011 to 2012.
Mr. Wandell served as president and chief executive officer of Harley-Davidson, Inc., from 2009 to 2015 and as chairman from 2012 to 2015.
He previously was president and chief operating officer of Johnson Controls, Inc., from 2006 to 2009 and executive vice president and president of the Automotive & Battery division from 2003 to 2006.
Mr. Wandell also serves as chairman of Exide Technologies and is currently a member of the boards of Constellation Brands, Inc., and Dover Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST
Make your company flat or be left behind Leadership