D4t4 Solutions appoints Matthew Tod to board
Mr. Tod joined D4t4 in April 2016, to head up its new Data Insight practice. Mr. Tod has over 25 years' experience in digital technologies, focused on customer analytics.
Prior to joining D4t4 he had established himself as a digital data expert within the key sectors of retail, e-commerce, mail-order, media, consumer goods and insurance. In 2002 he founded Logan Tod & Company Limited.
Logan Tod & Company Limited was acquired in March 2012 by PwC and Mr. Tod became a partner within PwC's Customer Consulting Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST