CyrusOne appoints Diane M. Morefield as CFO
Ms. Morefield served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Strategic Hotels & Resorts from early 2010 until year-end 2015, when the company was sold to the Blackstone Group.
Ms. Morefield currently serves as a board member and the audit chair for Spirit Realty Capital. She served in a variety of financial, operating and investor relations roles for leading real estate organizations. She was the Chief Financial Officer of Equity International.
Before that, Ms. Morefield was a senior officer with Equity Office Properties Trust where she served as Regional Senior Vice President for EOP’s Midwest region, following her role as Senior Vice President – Investor Relations.
Ms. Morefield earned a BS in accountancy from the University of Illinois and a MBA from the University of Chicago, and is a CPA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST