CyrusOne appoints Diane M. Morefield as CFO
Ms. Morefield served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Strategic Hotels & Resorts from early 2010 until year-end 2015, when the company was sold to the Blackstone Group.
Ms. Morefield currently serves as a board member and the audit chair for Spirit Realty Capital. She served in a variety of financial, operating and investor relations roles for leading real estate organizations. She was the Chief Financial Officer of Equity International.
Before that, Ms. Morefield was a senior officer with Equity Office Properties Trust where she served as Regional Senior Vice President for EOP’s Midwest region, following her role as Senior Vice President – Investor Relations.
Ms. Morefield earned a BS in accountancy from the University of Illinois and a MBA from the University of Chicago, and is a CPA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Brocade Q2 revenue $553 million Earnings