Cynosure promotes VP Douglas J. Delaney to CCO
A seasoned executive with more than 25 years of experience in the aesthetic laser and medical equipment markets, Mr. Delaney joined Cynosure in 2003 as Director of North American Sales.
Mr. Delaney became Vice President of North American Sales in 2004 and was promoted to Executive Vice President of Sales in 2005.
In June 2013, Mr. Delaney was promoted to Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
Before joining Cynosure, he was national sales manager at Cutera, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST