Cynosure promotes VP Douglas J. Delaney to CCO
A seasoned executive with more than 25 years of experience in the aesthetic laser and medical equipment markets, Mr. Delaney joined Cynosure in 2003 as Director of North American Sales.
Mr. Delaney became Vice President of North American Sales in 2004 and was promoted to Executive Vice President of Sales in 2005.
In June 2013, Mr. Delaney was promoted to Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
Before joining Cynosure, he was national sales manager at Cutera, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
Revlon reports Q1 loss of $0.71 Earnings