Cynosure promotes VP Douglas J. Delaney to CCO
A seasoned executive with more than 25 years of experience in the aesthetic laser and medical equipment markets, Mr. Delaney joined Cynosure in 2003 as Director of North American Sales.
Mr. Delaney became Vice President of North American Sales in 2004 and was promoted to Executive Vice President of Sales in 2005.
In June 2013, Mr. Delaney was promoted to Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
Before joining Cynosure, he was national sales manager at Cutera, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
More inside POST