Cynosure appoints Stephen J. Webber as executive vice president
Mr. Webber will then become Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer in November.
Mr. Webber joins Cynosure from Virtustream, where he was Chief Financial Officer since 2015. He served in multiple financial leadership roles at EMC Corporation, Virtustream's former parent, which was acquired last week by Dell.
From 2012 to 2015, Mr. Webber was Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations at EMC, supporting the Global Enterprise Services organization.
During a 19-year career at EMC, he was promoted to leadership positions of increasing responsibility, including corporate finance, international finance, sales finance and operations for Latin America and business partner roles supporting the Enterprise Software Division and Global Services.
Before that, Mr. Webber spent four years at Deloitte & Touche LLP in Boston in the audit practice with a focus on public companies.
Mr. Webber received a B.S. in accounting and an MBA from Babson College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST