Cylance hires security industry veteran John McClurg from Dell
Mr. McClurg joins Cylance from Dell Global Security, where he was the Vice President and CSO for five years. Mr. McClurg joins Cylance with a diverse history of academic, government, and business experience.
Most recently at Dell, he led strategy and tactical operations for internal global security services and improved the effectiveness and efficiency of security initiatives.
Prior to Dell, Mr. McClurg was CSO for Honeywell International, where he led internal physical and cyber global security services.
Mr. McClurg has also served in the U.S. government where, as a special agent in the FBI, he supported the missions of numerous government agencies, including those of the CIA, DOD, and DOE, battling terrorism, cybercrime, and espionage.
Malcolm Harkins is taking on the title of Cylance's Chief Security and Trust Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST