Cylance hires security industry veteran John McClurg from Dell
Mr. McClurg joins Cylance from Dell Global Security, where he was the Vice President and CSO for five years. Mr. McClurg joins Cylance with a diverse history of academic, government, and business experience.
Most recently at Dell, he led strategy and tactical operations for internal global security services and improved the effectiveness and efficiency of security initiatives.
Prior to Dell, Mr. McClurg was CSO for Honeywell International, where he led internal physical and cyber global security services.
Mr. McClurg has also served in the U.S. government where, as a special agent in the FBI, he supported the missions of numerous government agencies, including those of the CIA, DOD, and DOE, battling terrorism, cybercrime, and espionage.
Malcolm Harkins is taking on the title of Cylance's Chief Security and Trust Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST