Cyient names SVP and semiconductor business unit head
Mr. Narayan has over two decades of experience in the semiconductor industry and has served in various leadership roles at ON Semiconductor (previously Fairchild Semiconductor) and Texas Instruments.
Most recently at ON Semiconductor, Mr. Narayan served as the Vice President and General Manager for the power semiconductor portfolio.
Prior to that he worked with Texas Instruments where he held a variety of leadership positions.
Mr. Narayan holds a master’s in electrical engineering and biomedical engineering from Iowa State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.
Mr. Narayan received his bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from PSG College of Technology in India. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
- HUL appoints Dev Bajpai as director
- Airtel appoints Badal Bagri as CFO, India & South Asia
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings