C&W Services appoints Scott Conover as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Conover served as a Business Development Representative for TruGreen of Connecticut.
Mr. Conover has also held positions in firms dedicated to facilities services, program and project management, moving services, construction services, MEP engineering and grounds and landscaping services.
Mr. Conover received his master’s degree in marketing management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Hartford, Conn., and bachelor’s degree in business administration from Central Connecticut State University in New Britain.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including the International Facility Management Association and Building Owners and Management Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Hanover Insurance Group appoints Bryan J. Salvatore as vice president
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
More inside POST
Porsche Q1 profit climbed 49 percent Earnings
Duke Energy Q1 income retreats 7% Earnings