C&W Services appoints Scott Conover as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Conover served as a Business Development Representative for TruGreen of Connecticut.
Mr. Conover has also held positions in firms dedicated to facilities services, program and project management, moving services, construction services, MEP engineering and grounds and landscaping services.
Mr. Conover received his master’s degree in marketing management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Hartford, Conn., and bachelor’s degree in business administration from Central Connecticut State University in New Britain.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including the International Facility Management Association and Building Owners and Management Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
Swiss inflation slow in June Economy