C&W Services appoints Scott Conover as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Conover served as a Business Development Representative for TruGreen of Connecticut.
Mr. Conover has also held positions in firms dedicated to facilities services, program and project management, moving services, construction services, MEP engineering and grounds and landscaping services.
Mr. Conover received his master’s degree in marketing management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Hartford, Conn., and bachelor’s degree in business administration from Central Connecticut State University in New Britain.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including the International Facility Management Association and Building Owners and Management Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST