C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Losier served 13 years working in operations for UNICCO and DTZ where he served as Director of Operations.
Most recently, Mr. Losier was a business development manager for Allied Universal Security, responsible for driving new business efforts in the New England region for the higher education, healthcare, corporate, life science and commercial markets.
Mr. Losier received his bachelor’s degree in Government from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including BOMA, ASIS, IFMA, NACUBO and EACUBO and he serves on the Board of Directors for Waltham Youth Hockey. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
- Axcella appoints Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch as vice president
More inside POST