C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Losier served 13 years working in operations for UNICCO and DTZ where he served as Director of Operations.
Most recently, Mr. Losier was a business development manager for Allied Universal Security, responsible for driving new business efforts in the New England region for the higher education, healthcare, corporate, life science and commercial markets.
Mr. Losier received his bachelor’s degree in Government from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including BOMA, ASIS, IFMA, NACUBO and EACUBO and he serves on the Board of Directors for Waltham Youth Hockey. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST