C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Losier served 13 years working in operations for UNICCO and DTZ where he served as Director of Operations.
Most recently, Mr. Losier was a business development manager for Allied Universal Security, responsible for driving new business efforts in the New England region for the higher education, healthcare, corporate, life science and commercial markets.
Mr. Losier received his bachelor’s degree in Government from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including BOMA, ASIS, IFMA, NACUBO and EACUBO and he serves on the Board of Directors for Waltham Youth Hockey. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST