C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
Prior to joining C&W Services, Mr. Losier served 13 years working in operations for UNICCO and DTZ where he served as Director of Operations.
Most recently, Mr. Losier was a business development manager for Allied Universal Security, responsible for driving new business efforts in the New England region for the higher education, healthcare, corporate, life science and commercial markets.
Mr. Losier received his bachelor’s degree in Government from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York.
He belongs to a number of professional associations, including BOMA, ASIS, IFMA, NACUBO and EACUBO and he serves on the Board of Directors for Waltham Youth Hockey. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Fonterra net profit $545.86 million Earnings