CutisPharma names Steven Dinh as chief scientific officer
Mr. Dinh brings to CutisPharma over 35 years of industry experience. Most recently, he served as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer of Noven Pharmaceuticals, where he headed the company’s Science and Technology organization.
He also held leadership roles of increasing responsibility at E.I. Dupont de Nemours & Co., Ciba-Geigy (Novartis), Emisphere Technologies and Noven Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Dinh received his Doctor of Science in chemical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Master's degree in chemical engineering from Cornell University.
He is a Fellow of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists as well as the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST