CutisPharma names Steven Dinh as chief scientific officer
Mr. Dinh brings to CutisPharma over 35 years of industry experience. Most recently, he served as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer of Noven Pharmaceuticals, where he headed the company’s Science and Technology organization.
He also held leadership roles of increasing responsibility at E.I. Dupont de Nemours & Co., Ciba-Geigy (Novartis), Emisphere Technologies and Noven Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Dinh received his Doctor of Science in chemical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Master's degree in chemical engineering from Cornell University.
He is a Fellow of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists as well as the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST