CutisPharma appoints Steven Dinh as EVP
Mr. Dinh brings to CutisPharma over 35 years of industry experience. Most recently, he served as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer of Noven Pharmaceuticals, where he headed the company's Science and Technology organization.
Mr. Dinh also held leadership roles of increasing responsibility at E.I. Dupont de Nemours & Co., Ciba-Geigy (Novartis), Emisphere Technologies and Noven Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Dinhinh received his Doctor of Science in chemical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technologyand a Master's degree in chemical engineering from Cornell University.
Mr. Dinh is a Fellow of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists as well as the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
- Dynatrace appoints Kevin Burns as CFO
More inside POST
Malaysia retains key policy rate Economy