Cutera appoints James A. Reinstein as CEO
Immediately prior to joining Cutera, Mr. Reinstein served as the CEO of Drawbridge Health Inc., a joint venture of GE Ventures and GE Healthcare.
Prior to Drawbridge, Mr. Reinstein was the CEO of Aptus Endosystems from 2012 until its acquisition by Medtronic in 2015. From 2007-2012, he was the EVP and Chief Commercial Officer of Cyberonics, Inc.
At Cyberonics, Mr. Reinstein drove the strategy for many of its departments including Research & Development, Clinical Research, and New Business Development.
Prior to Cyberonics, he held a variety of management positions of increasing responsibility within Boston Scientific Corporation from 1990-2007, including Vice President and Regional Head of an Asian business unit; Country Director of Boston Scientific de Mexico; and European Head for its Neurovascular Division. He began his career with Proctor & Gamble. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST