Customers Bancorp appoints Andrea Allon to board
Ms. Allon is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and is a former partner of Ernst and Young in Philadelphia and former instructor of accounting and auditing classes at the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University and Villanova University.
Ms. Allon will also serve on the Audit Committees of Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank.
Ms. Allon received her MBA from Columbia University and her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST