Customers Bancorp appoints Andrea Allon to board
Ms. Allon is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and is a former partner of Ernst and Young in Philadelphia and former instructor of accounting and auditing classes at the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University and Villanova University.
Ms. Allon will also serve on the Audit Committees of Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank.
Ms. Allon received her MBA from Columbia University and her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST