Customers Bancorp appoints Andrea Allon to board
Ms. Allon is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and is a former partner of Ernst and Young in Philadelphia and former instructor of accounting and auditing classes at the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University and Villanova University.
Ms. Allon will also serve on the Audit Committees of Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank.
Ms. Allon received her MBA from Columbia University and her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST