Customers Bancorp appoints Andrea Allon to board
Ms. Allon is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and is a former partner of Ernst and Young in Philadelphia and former instructor of accounting and auditing classes at the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University and Villanova University.
Ms. Allon will also serve on the Audit Committees of Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank.
Ms. Allon received her MBA from Columbia University and her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership