Customers Bancorp appoints Andrea Allon to board
Ms. Allon is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and is a former partner of Ernst and Young in Philadelphia and former instructor of accounting and auditing classes at the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University and Villanova University.
Ms. Allon will also serve on the Audit Committees of Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank.
Ms. Allon received her MBA from Columbia University and her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership