Curis appoints Lori Kunkel to its board
Dr. Kunkel currently serves on the Board of Directors at Loxo Oncology, where she was formerly Acting Chief Medical Officer.
Prior to Loxo Oncology, Dr. Kunkel served as Chief Medical Officer at Pharmacyclics, Inc. leading integrated clinical development highlighted by the approval of Imbruvica.
She has also served as Chief Medical Officer at Proteolix Inc. (acquired by Onyx), Syndax, and ACT Biotech.
Prior to joining the biotechnology industry in 1995, Dr. Kunkel spent ten years in academic/clinical medicine and served as a faculty member in the Division of Hematology/Oncology's Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at University of California, Los Angeles.
She trained in internal medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, hematology at USC and oncology at UCLA, earning board certifications in these specialties. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- C&W Services appoints Scott Conover as director
- Boston Beer director Jay Margolis to retire
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
More inside POST