Cumberland Pharma announces Kenneth J. Krogulski to join its board
Mr. Krogulski is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Berkshire Asset Management LLC. He is also the Chief Investment Officer of Berkshire, a 30-year-old independent SEC registered investment advisory firm.
Mr. Krogulski has over 37 years' experience in security analysis and portfolio management.
Mr. Krogulski began his career in finance at First Eastern Bank (now PNC Financial) as an investment analysis and portfolio manager. He then served as senior portfolio manager in First Easter's Trust department.
Mr. Krogulski then joined Berkshire and later led a management buy-out acquiring the company from Legg Mason.
He earned his B.S. in finance from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and his M.B.A from Wilkes University. He holds the Chartered Financial Analysts designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST