Cumberland Pharma announces Kenneth J. Krogulski to join its board
Mr. Krogulski is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Berkshire Asset Management LLC. He is also the Chief Investment Officer of Berkshire, a 30-year-old independent SEC registered investment advisory firm.
Mr. Krogulski has over 37 years' experience in security analysis and portfolio management.
Mr. Krogulski began his career in finance at First Eastern Bank (now PNC Financial) as an investment analysis and portfolio manager. He then served as senior portfolio manager in First Easter's Trust department.
Mr. Krogulski then joined Berkshire and later led a management buy-out acquiring the company from Legg Mason.
He earned his B.S. in finance from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and his M.B.A from Wilkes University. He holds the Chartered Financial Analysts designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
- International Paper elects Kathryn D. Sullivan to board
More inside POST