CSW Industrials names Greggory W. Branning CFO
Mr. Branning joined the Company on May 9, 2016 in a consulting capacity to gain familiarity with the Company and ensure a smooth transition. He was most recently senior vice president, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Myers Industries, Inc., a polymer products manufacturer.
Prior to Myers, Mr. Branning was with Danaher Corporation for nine years in various financial leadership roles, where he most recently served as Vice president of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Thomson Industries, a Danaher subsidiary.
He also spent thirteen years with United Technologies’ Hamilton Sundstrand in financial roles of increasing responsibility, and seven years in public accounting, including time with Ernst & Young LLP.
The Company also announced that Kelly Tacke, the Company’s current chief financial officer, will be leaving the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST