CSW Industrials names Greggory W. Branning CFO
Mr. Branning joined the Company on May 9, 2016 in a consulting capacity to gain familiarity with the Company and ensure a smooth transition. He was most recently senior vice president, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Myers Industries, Inc., a polymer products manufacturer.
Prior to Myers, Mr. Branning was with Danaher Corporation for nine years in various financial leadership roles, where he most recently served as Vice president of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Thomson Industries, a Danaher subsidiary.
He also spent thirteen years with United Technologies’ Hamilton Sundstrand in financial roles of increasing responsibility, and seven years in public accounting, including time with Ernst & Young LLP.
The Company also announced that Kelly Tacke, the Company’s current chief financial officer, will be leaving the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST