CSW Industrials appoints Terry L. Johnston as director
Mr. Johnston currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of North America Commercial Heating and Cooling for Lennox International Inc., an international provider of heating and cooling systems and technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Mr. Johnston has served in his current role since January 2013 and has held roles of increasing responsibility with Lennox International since joining in 2001, including serving as Vice President, Marketing and Product Management, LII Worldwide Heating & Cooling.
Prior to his time with Lennox, Mr. Johnston spent 20 years with General Electric Company, serving primarily in marketing and commercial leadership roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
More inside POST