CSW Industrials appoints Terry L. Johnston as director
Mr. Johnston currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of North America Commercial Heating and Cooling for Lennox International Inc., an international provider of heating and cooling systems and technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Mr. Johnston has served in his current role since January 2013 and has held roles of increasing responsibility with Lennox International since joining in 2001, including serving as Vice President, Marketing and Product Management, LII Worldwide Heating & Cooling.
Prior to his time with Lennox, Mr. Johnston spent 20 years with General Electric Company, serving primarily in marketing and commercial leadership roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST