CSW Industrials appoints Terry L. Johnston as director
Mr. Johnston currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of North America Commercial Heating and Cooling for Lennox International Inc., an international provider of heating and cooling systems and technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Mr. Johnston has served in his current role since January 2013 and has held roles of increasing responsibility with Lennox International since joining in 2001, including serving as Vice President, Marketing and Product Management, LII Worldwide Heating & Cooling.
Prior to his time with Lennox, Mr. Johnston spent 20 years with General Electric Company, serving primarily in marketing and commercial leadership roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST