CSS Industries appoints John M. Roselli as CFO
Mr. Roselli has approximately twenty years of leadership experience in financial positions with Fortune 500 companies.
For the past thirteen years, Mr. Roselli has served in various senior financial positions with TE Connectivity and its former parent company Tyco International, most recently serving as TE’s Vice President of Finance/Chief Financial Officer for its global Sensor Solutions business unit.
Prior to his most recent position, Mr. Roselli had similar financial leadership roles for TE’s Data Communications and Global Distribution business units.
Mr. Roselli began his tenure at Tyco as Director of Investor Relations and later served as TE’s Vice President of Investor Relations following TE’s spinoff from Tyco.
Prior to Tyco/TE, he spent six years at Citigroup as an associate equity analyst.
Mr. Roselli holds a B.A. from Shippensburg University and is a Chartered Financial Analyst. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership