CSS Industries announces resignation of CFO
Mr. Paccapaniccia, who is leaving to pursue other business interests, has agreed to provide transition services through September 16, 2016.
David F. McHugh, Vice President, Finance of CSS, will serve as interim Chief Financial Officer until a permanent replacement is appointed.
Mr. McHugh has served as Vice President, Finance of CSS since joining the company in 2011.
Prior to joining CSS, Mr. McHugh served for approximately 13 years as Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller of ICT Group, Inc., a provider of customer management and business process outsourcing solutions, which was a public company prior to being acquired by Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated in 2010.
Mr. McHugh is a certified public accountant and holds a B.S. in accounting from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership