CSS Industries announces resignation of CFO
Mr. Paccapaniccia, who is leaving to pursue other business interests, has agreed to provide transition services through September 16, 2016.
David F. McHugh, Vice President, Finance of CSS, will serve as interim Chief Financial Officer until a permanent replacement is appointed.
Mr. McHugh has served as Vice President, Finance of CSS since joining the company in 2011.
Prior to joining CSS, Mr. McHugh served for approximately 13 years as Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller of ICT Group, Inc., a provider of customer management and business process outsourcing solutions, which was a public company prior to being acquired by Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated in 2010.
Mr. McHugh is a certified public accountant and holds a B.S. in accounting from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST
Genesco Q4 earnings $46.8 million Earnings