CSS Corp appoints Manish Tandon as its new CEO
Mr. Tandon will be inducted as a whole time director of the board and as CEO later this quarter.
An IIT Kanpur alumnus, and a Gold Medalist from IIM Bangalore, Mr. Tandon has spent nearly two decades at Infosys.
After his early experience in software delivery and operations, he moved into client and business management roles.
He is currently the head of Healthcare & Life Sciences, Insurance and High-Tech Manufacturing businesses at Infosys. He also is a director on the board of Infosys Lodestone, Infosys Public Services and EdgeVerve.
Mr. Tandon will take over from “Tiger” TG Ramesh, the current CEO who now transitions to a strategic advisor role as a non-executive director on the board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Infosys MD, CEO Vishal Sikka resigns
- Cyient appoints Vinai Thummalapally to board
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
More inside POST