CryoLife names James McDermid chief human resources officer
Mr. McDermid joins the company from Medtronic where he was Group Vice President, Human Resources for the Cardiac and Vascular Group.
Mr. McDermid has over 25 years of experience in Human Resources leadership.
Prior to joining CryoLife, he served as Group Vice President, Human Resources, Cardiac & Vascular Group at Medtronic, a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions.
Prior to that, he held the positions of Sector Vice President, Human Resources; Vice President, Human Resources; and Director, Human Resources at Medtronic from 1998 to 2001.
Earlier in his career, Mr. McDermid served in human resources roles with International Paper Company and Cooper Industries.
Mr. McDermid received a Bachelor's degree from the University of Toronto and a Master's degree from McMaster University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
More inside POST