Critical Outcome Technologies appoints CEO
Ms. Silva has worked with COTI in various roles since 2013, during which time she has been integral in shaping the Company's orphan drug development strategy.
Ms. Silva joined COTI's Board of Directors and management team in May 2015 and has been the Company's President since July 2016.
Prior to joining COTI, she was Co-founder, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Synlogic. She is also Co-founder of The Orphan Group.
Ms. Silva's expertise spans U.S. corporate and clinical operations as COO of SLA Pharma; Drug and Business Development as VP at Marina Biotech and Cequent Pharmaceuticals; and various positions at Pfizer, Massachusetts General Hospital, and the University of Massachusetts.
Ms. Silva holds a Bachelor's degree from Clark University and a Master's degree from Clark University and UMass Medical Center. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST