October 18, 2017, Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom - Crimson Tide, a developer of mobile business applications, announced that Tobias James Turness Hawkins has been appointed to the board of the company as group sales and marketing director.
Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to boardStaff Writer | Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom | Wednesday October 18, 2017 5:15AM ET
READ MOREMr. Hawkins has held numerous sales and account management roles in his career, most recently, since November 2015, as Enterprise Account Director for the OpenText Corporation, a global leader of global enterprise information management solutions.
Prior to that Mr. Hawkins worked as a sector account manager for TestPlant Limited, a UK technology company which delivers service assurance to digital businesses.
Between 2008 and 2014 Mr. Hawkins was the Commercial Director for Stevens Group Limited which develops enterprise and SaaS software solutions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- WH Ireland Group appoints Phillip Andrew Wale as chief executive officer
- De La Rue appoints Helen Willis as chief financial officer
- Galliford Try appoints Marisa Cassoni as non-executive director
- Spire Healthcare appoints Jitesh Sodha as chief financial officer
- Silence Therapeutics appoints David Horn Solomon as chief executive officer