CRH director Rebecca McDonald steps down
Ms. McDonald was appointed to the board in July 2015. She is a non-executive Director of Aggreko PLC, Veresen, Inc. and ITT Corporation and was, until recently, a non-executive Director of Granite Construction, Inc.
Ms. McDonald has held a variety of executive leadership positions in the energy sector, including Chief Executive of Laurus Energy, President Gas and Power in BHP Billiton and Chief Executive of Amoco Energy Development Company, and has international experience in the Americas, Asia and Africa.
Ms. McDonald holds a Bachelor of Sciences degree from Stephen F. Austin State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership