CRH director Rebecca McDonald steps down
Ms. McDonald was appointed to the board in July 2015. She is a non-executive Director of Aggreko PLC, Veresen, Inc. and ITT Corporation and was, until recently, a non-executive Director of Granite Construction, Inc.
Ms. McDonald has held a variety of executive leadership positions in the energy sector, including Chief Executive of Laurus Energy, President Gas and Power in BHP Billiton and Chief Executive of Amoco Energy Development Company, and has international experience in the Americas, Asia and Africa.
Ms. McDonald holds a Bachelor of Sciences degree from Stephen F. Austin State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- ICON appoints Eugene McCague as director
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
More inside POST