CRH director Rebecca McDonald steps down
Ms. McDonald was appointed to the board in July 2015. She is a non-executive Director of Aggreko PLC, Veresen, Inc. and ITT Corporation and was, until recently, a non-executive Director of Granite Construction, Inc.
Ms. McDonald has held a variety of executive leadership positions in the energy sector, including Chief Executive of Laurus Energy, President Gas and Power in BHP Billiton and Chief Executive of Amoco Energy Development Company, and has international experience in the Americas, Asia and Africa.
Ms. McDonald holds a Bachelor of Sciences degree from Stephen F. Austin State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
More inside POST
Fiat Chrysler recalling 297,000 vehicles Companies