Mr. Towe, who joined CRH in 1997 and was appointed a CRH Director in July 2008, will continue in his role as Chairman, CRH Americas.
In 2000, Mr. Towe was appointed President of Oldcastle Materials, Inc. and became the Chief Executive Officer of this Division in 2006.
He was appointed Chief Executive Officer of Oldcastle (the holding company for CRH’s operations in the Americas) in July 2008 and, with effect from January 2016, assumed the role of Chairman, CRH Americas.
With over 40 years’ of experience in the building materials industry, Mr. Towe has overall responsibility for the Group’s aggregates, asphalt and readymixed concrete operations in the United States and its products and distribution businesses in the Americas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
More inside POST