CRH appoints Gillian L. Platt as non-executive director
During the course of her executive career, Ms. Platt has held a number of senior leadership positions in a variety of industries, geographies and roles including human resources, corporate affairs and strategy.
Most recently Ms. Platt had global responsibility for human resources and communication at Finning International, Inc. (the world's largest Caterpillar dealer).
She previously held senior executive roles at Aviva, the multinational insurance company.
Ms. Platt is a non-executive Director of Interfor Corporation, a Canadian listed company, which is one of the world's largest providers of lumber.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Ontario and a Masters of Education from the University of Toronto. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST