CRH appoints Gillian L. Platt as non-executive director
During the course of her executive career, Ms. Platt has held a number of senior leadership positions in a variety of industries, geographies and roles including human resources, corporate affairs and strategy.
Most recently Ms. Platt had global responsibility for human resources and communication at Finning International, Inc. (the world's largest Caterpillar dealer).
She previously held senior executive roles at Aviva, the multinational insurance company.
Ms. Platt is a non-executive Director of Interfor Corporation, a Canadian listed company, which is one of the world's largest providers of lumber.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Ontario and a Masters of Education from the University of Toronto. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
More inside POST